How to access the new patient portal:
- Please call the front desk at 303-708-0246 for assistance if you don’t have your user name for the new patient portal.
- After contacting the front desk, you will receive two emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, one with the subject of “Resend Login Details” and one with the subject of “Forgot Password”.
- It might take 5 minutes to get these two emails. If you cannot find them in the Inbox, please check your spam/junk mail folders.
- Click here to access the Patient Portal login page.
- Click “Continue to Portal” and use the given user name and password in these 2 emails to login.
- You will be asked to change your password when you login the first time. Please remember user name and the new password you just choose.
- If you forget the password, please go to the Patient Portal website and click the “Forgot Password?” link.